I love the idea of pesto being healthy. Unfortunately, most store bought pestos are full of fat, sodium and preservatives. That meant I needed to make my own. I decided to create mine a little different than the traditional pestos containing basil. I...
Recent Posts by brandi33
Hi! I'm Brandi, a wife and mom behind this blog who healed my husband's gout and my digestion issues through a plant-based diet. I'm not complicated, I keep things simple. All my recipes are 8 ingredients or less, not counting salt, pepper or water. They are allergy-friendly, as they are all vegan, oil-free and nearly all are gluten-free. You'll find lots of baked goods here, as I've been a baker all my life, it's my passion!
Search this blog…
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- The Vegan 8 Cookbook LAUNCH DATE!
- 12 OIL-FREE VEGAN GRANOLA RECIPES
- Easy Vegan Quick Curry
- Vegan Lemon, Garlic and Thyme Pasta
- Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Brownies
- Cajun Cauliflower Bowl
- Vegan Chai Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Teriyaki Sweet Potato Avocado Rice Bowl
- Roasted Artichoke Salad