These Vegan Pecan Pie bars are only 6 ingredients, no-bake, oil-free and take just a few minutes to prepare. A quick version of pecan pie with the addition of delicious chocolate chips! Subtly sweet, chewy, soft and perfectly delicious!
VEGAN PECAN PIE BARS
You are just 6 ingredients away from a delicious, soft, chewy and healthy pecan pie in bar form. These vegan pecan pie bars are so easy to make, no-bake and absolutely delicious!
I’ve mentioned before about my great, great love for pecans and them being my favorite nut of all. If you haven’t tried my Roasted Pecan Butter or Pecan Pie Crostini, then you are seriously missing out. These vegan pecan pie bars are a much healthier alternative to traditional pecan pie and SO much easier and faster, too.
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGAN PECAN PIE BARS
- mesquite powder OR coconut sugar
- maple syrup
- vanilla chocolate chips
- vanilla extract
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN PECAN PIE BARS
Step 4: Chill until firm and slice into bars. Devour!
This recipe was originally published in 2014 and has been updated with better details and instructions.
OTHER VEGAN BARS
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Nut-Free Granola Bars
- Vegan Butterfinger Candy Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Granola Bars
- Vanilla Pecan Dream Bars
- Cinnamon Roll Granola Bars
- No-Bake Cinnamon Roll Spice Bars
- Vegan Nutella Chocolate Pie Bars
- No-Bake Mint Chocolate Bars
Vegan Pecan Pie Bars (Gluten-free and No-Bake!)
These Vegan Pecan Pie bars are only 6 ingredients, no-bake, oil-free, chewy and soft and take just a few minutes to prepare. A quick version of pecan pie with the addition of delicious chocolate chips!
- 1 1/2 heaping cups (176g) pecan halves
- 1/2 cup (48g) gluten-free oats (make sure to use certified gluten-free oats if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons mesquite powder or 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons (60g) pure maple syrup or agave
- 1 teaspoon (5g) vanilla
- 2-3 tablespoons mini dairy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
- I use this scale
Add the pecans, oats, mesquite powder (or coconut sugar) and salt to a food processor and process just until powdery, but still with some pieces, about 10 seconds. (See above photo)
Add the syrup, vanilla and chocolate chips and pulse until large clumps form and the mixture holds when pressed together with your fingers.
Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper. Alternatively, you can double the batch and use an 8x8 pan.
Press the mixture into the pan, spreading out evenly to the corners. I used the back of my spoon to smooth it flat and press down flat and hard. Place another piece of paper on top and press down really hard.
Place in the freezer for about an hour before slicing. Slice into 7 bars and wrap individually in plastic wrap and they will hold their shape best that way. Keep stored either in the fridge or freezer, as they will soften some at room temperature.