8 INGREDIENT VEGAN DESSERTS
8 Brand New Recipes. All 8 Ingredients.
This dessert cookbook is 16 pages with a photo for each recipe. The book focuses on delicious recipes that absolutely anybody will love. These are not “ok for being vegan or gluten-free” or have a healthy taste. They taste rich, sinful and are absolute crowd-pleasing desserts. They are all cookies and bars, with a bonus Double Chocolate Peppermint Muffin recipe thrown in there. I included this muffin recipe because they are my favorite muffins I’ve ever had!
CINNAMON ROLL COOKIES. These are nothing short of incredible. Some of the best cookies I’ve ever eaten in my life!
All recipes are Vegan, Gluten-Free and Oil-Free. Some recipes do contain nuts. 5 of the 8 recipes are either nut-free or can be made nut-free using sunbutter. This will leave a sunbutter flavor, fyi.
It’s no secret that I’m very passionate about creating desserts. I practically write them in my sleep. It’s where I find my greatest joy in food. Baking, especially. Since I write so many, I thought it would be great idea to come up with a special dessert themed ECookbook for all of you to enjoy! So many of you have requested an Ebook from me and well, this special themed one is my first Ebook that I’m super excited about! It’s perfect for the holidays, or honestly, anytime of the year that you want to make some delicious and EASY desserts!
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BARS
You can truly make amazingly, delicious desserts without using ANY oil, yet they taste just as rich. I only use nuts and seeds (whole foods) for the fat, in place of oil. There is a little bit of nonstick spray used for just 1 recipe (apple crisp bars), but no oil listed as an actual ingredient in the ingredient lists. The recipes couldn’t be any easier. Several of them would be great gifts, too, especially the Christmas Bark!
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CRINKLE COOKIES
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MUFFINS…these are seriously the most delicious muffins I think I’ve ever had or made. One word. Incredible. For serious chocolate lovers. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, nut-free. 8 ingredients.
PEANUT BUTTER CHAI OAT COOKIES. I double dare you to not eat all the batter before even baking these! It is to die for!
DARK CHOCOLATE PECAN CHRISTMAS BARK
GINGERBREAD RICE CRISPY TREATS
APPLE CRISP BARS WITH GINGERBREAD CRUST. These are sooooo unbelievably, delicious!
So, here are the recipes with details relating to each of them. FYI, salt or water is not included as part of the count of ingredients, just the way my blog is.
All NEW RECIPES!
- No-Bake Chocolate Peppermint Bars. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. 8 ingredients.
- Gingerbread Rice Crispy Treats….no lie, these are my favorite out of all the desserts! These taste just like those spicy gingerbread cookies, but in crispy treat form. They are a sure crowd-pleaser! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. 8 ingredients. Can be made nut-free by using sunbutter.
- Peanut Butter Chai Oat Cookies. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. 8 ingredients, plus 1 optional. Can be made nut-free by using sunbutter.
- Dark Chocolate Pecan Christmas Bark. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. 8 ingredients. Leave off the pecans for a nut-free version.
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Oat Muffins…these are seriously the BEST muffins I think I’ve ever had or made. One word. Incredible. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, nut-free. 8 ingredients.
- Apple Crisp Bars with Gingerbread Crust. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. 8 ingredients.
- Double Chocolate Fudge Crinkle Cookies. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, nut-free. 8 ingredients.
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies. The flavor of a cinnamon roll and glaze, but without all the work. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. 8 ingredients.
Make your holidays easy and unbelievably delicious! These desserts do not need a holiday to be enjoyed, as they would be delicious all year long. Get your copy now!