This vegan and oil-free Almond Butter Ginger Dressing is so delicious, creamy and rich and is made with healthy plant-based ingredients. It takes only 5 minutes to put together and is delicious over salads or anything you want to use it for.
ALMOND BUTTER GINGER DRESSING
If you love almond butter, then you are going to love this almond butter dressing! It takes just 5 minutes to make, requires no blender or appliance and is so delicious and creamy.
Bonus that it is made with healthy ingredients and is oil-free. Made just from healthy fats. It makes the perfect vegan salad dressing.
MORE HEALTHY VEGAN OIL FREE SALAD DRESSINGS
- Best Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Oil-free Creamy Italian Dressing
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Healthy Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Best Vegan Caesar Dressing
- Oil-free Tahini Goddess Dressing
Almond Butter Ginger Dressing
- 6 tablespoons (96g) roasted creamy almond butter
- 3 tablespoons (45g) fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons (26g) pure maple syrup
- 5-6 tablespoons water, depending on how thick you want it. I use 6 so that it's very pourable
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, to desired taste (this will vary depending on if your almond butter is salted)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk all of the ingredients together until completely smooth. Taste and add any more salt if needed.
Comment and Rate This Recipe