Make your own Homemade Curry Powder at home in just minutes with dried spices. No need to use store-bought blends. My blend is so flavorful and really adds delicious dimension and flavor to your curry dishes.
HOMEMADE CURRY POWDER
This Homemade Curry Powder is just what we all need to have curry anytime we want, quick and fast, and without having to measure each ingredient when that curry craving hits. Keep it stored in your pantry and add it to veggies and plant milk and in less than 30 minutes you will have a delicious homemade vegan curry! This blend I created makes enough for 8 curry dinners!
I simply cannot stop eating curry. Like, borderline addiction. Ever since my aunt bought me the Now Curry spice mix early January of this year, I am constantly making some and eating it with a big bowl and smile on my face. See my to-die-for Sweet Potato White Bean Curry Soup. It’s my all-time favorite curry recipe. Having run out of the Now curry and my addiction not leaving anytime soon, I decided to create my own homemade curry spice blend to suit my taste buds. Then, all I have to do is grab a tablespoon when I want curry, add some veggies to the stove and some plant milk and boom. Easy. Fast. Delicious. Meal.
The fact that this curry spice blend makes enough for 8 curry meals is a major win-win. Talk about easy vegan curry anytime you want it. I also keep chopped veggies in my freezer all the time, which in addition, saves me more time when cooking meals.
I wish you could see all the yummy sauce in my bowl, but I put way too much rice in the bowl, so it soaked it all up. DON’T make that same mistake! This sauce is to die for, so you really want to taste it.
My favorite recipe to use this homemade curry powder is in this Easy Vegan Chickpea Curry!
MORE VEGAN CURRY RECIPES
- Vegan Instant Pot Curry
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry
- Sweet Potato and White Bean Curry Soup (my fave!)
- Easy 1 Pot Creamy Curry Rice Soup
- Lazy Red Lentil Curry Soup
- Vegan Cauliflower Curry Soup
- Thai Green Sweet Potato Curry
- Curry Chickpea Sandwiches
- Curried Jamaican Stew
Homemade Curry Powder
- 3 tablespoons turmeric
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon + 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- optional: good pinch of ground cloves