Learn how to make a diy homemade easy vegan ramen soup in minutes with this vegan ramen seasoning packet! No oil, less sodium and no additives like the commercial store brands. A healthier option and delicious soup can be made in minutes by just adding vegetable broth.
HOMEMADE RAMEN SEASONING
While I have a traditional from-scratch homemade Vegan Ramen Noodle Soup already on the blog, sometimes you just want super fast, quick, simple and convenient, right? This recipe delivers on that!
Simply make the vegan ramen seasoning powder with several spices and add to vegetable broth and soy sauce, and in about 5 minutes, you have homemade ramen soup!
You must make this amazing smoked tofu to go along with it, too.
MORE EASY VEGAN SOUP RECIPES
- Low-fat Smoky Broccoli Potato Soup
- Creamy Vegan Lentil Turmeric Lemon Soup
- Easy Vegan Lentil Soup
- Lazy Day Vegan Tomato Bisque
- Vegan Cauliflower Curry Soup
- Smoky Sweet Potato Black-eyed Pea Soup
- Hearty Veggie Potato Stew
Homemade Vegan Ramen Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried green onions
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (use regular if you don't have this)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (use 1 1/2 teaspoons if you want it spicier)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt (I used Himalayan pink salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (use 1/2 tsp for spicier)
HOW TO MAKE THE RAMEN SOUP
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of the above ramen seasoning
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 2 oz package ramen noodles (see NOTES at bottom)
- optional veggies: I added sweet red bell peppers, green onions, baby bok choy and smoked tofu. SO GOOD
- Add all of the spices under "ramen seasoning" to a bowl and mix VERY well.
- To make the soup, bring the broth to a simmer over medium heat. Once simmering, add the 1 tablespoon of the ramen seasoning, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the ramen noodles.
- Mix up the noodles with a fork and cook for about 4 minutes until tender.
- Add any toppings you like. I added sweet red bell peppers, green onions, baby bok choy and this smoked tofu. I roasted both my bell peppers and bok choy so it added a smoky flavor to the soup, but you don't have to do this.
The Vegan 8 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosure policy here.
Comment and Rate This Recipe