Learn how to make the most delicious vegan protein balls with the flavor of a snickerdoodle cookie flavor! 7 ingredients, 10 minutes is all you need to make these healthy gluten-free protein bites!
These Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookie Protein Balls are everything you love in the cookie, but without all the butter and extra sugar. These taste just like the cookie, but a much healthier option and a good dose or protein. They are gluten-free and oil-free as well!
I used a delicious, high quality vegan vanilla plant-based protein powder by Sprout Living for these. I love this protein powder because they don’t use artificial sugars/sweeteners or gums. Their products are raw, organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, soy-free and gum-free!
The flavor, and by far my favorite, that I used for this recipe is their Vanilla Lucuma. It is sweet and has a wonderful vanilla flavor and aroma.
I’m sharing these AMAZING snickerdoodle protein bites with you today using the vegan protein powder.
I use their chocolate protein powder for these amazing Vegan Chocolate Protein Pancakes!
Vegan Snickerdoodle Protein Balls
- 2 tablespoons Epic Protein Powder Vanilla Lucuma Or just use plain lucuma or your preferred vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup oat flour 112 g, 4 oz (Use certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup or agave
- 4 tablespoons (64g) roasted runny creamy almond butter OR cashew butter
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- I have only made these using Epic vanilla protein powder so I can't vouch for the results of any other. Epic has a very clean, gourmet vanilla flavor, so that is why I love it. I highly encourage you to try theirs! If you want to make these immediately and you don't have Epic, just make sure you use a high quality vanilla protein powder. USE my code "thevegan8" for 20% OFF!
- If you want to order the protein powder, make sure to use my code "thevegan8" and you can save 20% off any order. Just make sure to not sign up for the newsletter or it won't allow my code to work.
- Add the cinnamon sugar ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Add the protein powder, oat flour, cinnamon and cream of tartar to a medium bowl and whisk well.
- In a separate cup or small bowl, add the syrup, almond butter, water (starting with 2 TBSP) and vanilla. Stir and pour over the dry ingredients.
- Stir the batter for a couple of minutes with a spoon continually pressing it with the back of the spoon. It will seem too dry, but you will need to use your hands to gather the batter for several minutes to form a ball. Add only a little water as needed. Keep pressing and it will all come together. You don't want the batter too wet or the balls won't hold properly.
- Using a tablespoon or melon ball scooper, form balls with your hands and roll them into the cinnamon sugar. Store at room temperature in an airtight container to stay perfectly soft or in the fridge to become firm. I like mine at room temperature. These are best eaten within the first 24 hours, which shouldn't be a problem! (They start to dry out after 24 hours)
The Vegan 8 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosure policy here.
Comment and Rate This Recipe