THE VEGAN 8 COOKBOOK
100 Simple, Delicious Recipes Made With 8 Ingredients or Less
Just like on my blog, the recipes are all 8 ingredients or less, not including salt/pepper/water. With several recipes, I will list optional garnishes and sometimes an occasional ingredient as an option, but they are not required.
You can click any of the icons below for US orders (I would think Amazon is easiest though for tracking) and the links below for International orders.
TELL ME ABOUT THE BOOK
- 100 recipes, all 8 ingredients or less, not including salt/pepper/water
- 256 pages of pure yumminess
- All vegan recipes
- All oil-free (a couple of recipes use nonstick spray, but no oil is an actual listed ingredient, only whole food fats like nuts/seeds/avocado)
- All gluten-free (except a couple, Pumpkin Pie Crepes in the Breakfast chapter and Toffee Cake in the dessert chapter that DON’T list a gluten-free alternative). All the rest have a tested gluten-free version listed under NOTE or TIP on the recipe page. Please also note that any recipe that uses pasta or tortillas, you can use any kind you like, regular or a gluten-free variety Many also list options to use regular all-purpose version or wheat or spelt versions for those who are not gluten-free. I really worked my tail off to provide you many options! The SAVORY recipes that call for bread or pasta, you can easily sub in your favorite gluten-free pasta or bread.
- Comfort foods and classics to please vegans and non-vegans
- Stunning photo for every single recipe
- Lots of extra photos and lifestyle shots throughout the book
- All new recipes with the exception of around 10 that are most popular here on the blog or include a variation of one from the blog. Some of these are in the Staples chapter in my book.
- Kitchen pantry chapter outlining all the tools I use, baking tips and ingredients in detail. This is a great chapter that you will want to read BEFORE you start cooking!
- Nutrition stats on every recipe
- Measurements given in both cups and weight/grams
- NO tofu, fake meats, fake cheeses, salads or smoothies!
- All comfort foods in a healthier way
- A large amount of the recipes I offer special tips on for substitutes in the recipes
OTHER EXCITING DETAILS
They’ve given so many beautiful details to my book that I’m so grateful for. There will be beautiful spreads and lifestyle shots throughout the entire book, so it has a very well thought out design and feeling of love during the creation process. This was SO important to me and I can’t wait for you all to see it.
With several recipes, just like on my blog, I will list optional garnishes and sometimes an occasional ingredient as an option, but of course, not required.
I really tried to make this whole book work for everybody as best as I could. Obviously I can’t meet 100% of everybody’s needs on every single recipe, but I sure did my best! Most all of the recipes are nut-free or list a nut-free option. There are a few that I don’t list a nut-free option, though. Basically the recipes are just like the ones on my blog. Easy, wholesome, comfort foods that will impress anybody, vegan or not. Pastas, soups, impressive breakfasts, party-worthy dips, delicious snacks, stews, hearty meals, amazing-noamazing desserts.
I specifically did ZERO smoothies, NO fake meats, NO fake cheeses, NO tofu, NO oils as an ingredient. Just good, wholesome homemade recipes that will make your tummies very happy. Oil-free means that oil is not a listed ingredient. I only use whole food fats like nuts or seeds in my recipes. This also does not include chocolate chips, since cocoa butter is the natural ingredient in chocolate chips.
- Kitchen Pantry
- Appetizers & Dips
- Time-Crunch Lunches (all done in 30 minutes or less, so cool, right?!)
- Sauces and Dressings
- Easy Entrees (total comfort food!)
- Comforting Soups & Stews (one of my favorite chapters!)
- Scrumptious Snacks & Sides
- Crowd-Pleasing Desserts
- Vegan 8 Staples
Some sneak peeks! Watch the video to get some peeks at some of my favorite recipes from the book!
VIDEO SNEAK PEEK!
Watch the video to get some peeks at some of my favorite recipes from the book! Obviously this video just shows a few of the recipes, some of my very favorites, but it should get you salivating at least. Who am I kidding, I love ALL the recipes in the book but these were all big hits with taste testers! That pasta salad may look simple but the flavor is phenomenal. BIG hit with taste testers. My secret OIL-FREE vinaigrette is unbelievably delicious.
Couple of other sneak peeks!
Showstopper Chocolate Cake
This is THE CHOCOLATE CAKE. The only one you’ll ever need again. It is honestly 100% the best chocolate cake I’ve ever made, created or eaten for that matter. If you don’t believe me, my own mother and father, who are not vegan, declared it the best chocolate cake they had both ever tasted in their lives. make sure you follow the exact steps and use a scale so it turns out perfect! I offer both a regular and a gluten-free version, too.
Cajun Corn and Potato Chowder. So dang creamy, full of flavor and ultimate comfort food. We eat this all the time and it’s one of my hubby’s favorites.
Ultimate BBQ Bean Ball Sub. Talk about pleasing meat-eaters. This one was devoured by my non-vegan family and my brother, a big meat-eater absolutely loved these! So hearty and full of the most delicious flavor!
Time-Saver Red Beans & Rice. Big hit with taste testers and so full of flavor and quick to make. Also, that very special amazinggggg cornbread is also in the book and has a very special ingredient. 😉 The best cornbread I’ve had to date.
Crowd-Pleasing Brownies. These truly are the most magical brownies I’ve ever made or eaten. Just look at ’em. Rich, fudgy-but not wet, not cakey, super chocolatey and the perfect taste and texture you’d ever desire in a brownie. They will remind you of the classic boxed kind of brownies, thick, chewy, hearty and certainly nowhere near do they look or taste vegan. I offer both a gluten-free and regular all-purpose flour version.
Bakery-Style Blueberry Muffins. Everything you’d want and expect in a bakery muffin. These are legit guys. So soft, so tender, so fluffy, not dense, tall, light, perfectly sweetened and with a golden crunchy topping. I offer both a gluten-free and regular all-purpose flour version.
Ultimate Comfort Chocolate Chip Cookies. Throw away all other recipes, this is the only one you’ll need ever again. Ok, kidding, but when I say these are the best dang cookies I’ve ever eaten, I’m not lying one bit. Thanks to a couple of my secrets, these are perfection. These were made at the cookbook shoot and everybody absolutely loved them, (none of them were vegan)! I offer both a gluten-free and regular all-purpose flour version.
Drooling yet? Go order now!
Thank you again for all of your support! Please let me know of any questions you have!