No-Bake Vegan Cinnamon Spice Cheesecake Tart that is dairy-free, oil-free and made with cashews and a secret ingredient for extra “cheesecake” tang! All of your guests will never believe it’s vegan! All made in the blender, so easy to make. Just blend and freeze!
Here is another vegan cheesecake for you….and it is TO DIE FOR. It is going on our Thanksgiving table too. I promised to post it before Thanksgiving because I had posted a picture awhile back of it on Facebook and people wanted the recipe.
I decided to make it in a tart pan. It makes it elegant and thinner, which is perfect, because it is so rich. Vegan, dairy-free, oil-free, gluten-free, soy-free, tofu-free and just 8 ingredients for this cheesecake. It is tart, perfectly sweetened with maple syrup and is creamy smooth.
EVERYBODY LOVES THIS VEGAN CINNAMON CHEESECAKE
Before I decided to post the recipe, I had 8 people be my taste-testers. Did I also mention none of them are vegan? I knew it was fabulous, but wanted to make sure it tasted just as incredible to anyone. Well, when my friend and her 3 daughters all devoured it, I knew it was a winner. I also made one for some other family members and they ate the whole thing in 2 days.
I love all things cinnamon. If you’ve been following my blog for some time, then you know that I love cinnamon above all other flavors….even chocolate. It is truly addicting to me. It is a wonderful, healthy spice, so that is a good thing.
I achieved such an authentic cheesecake flavor by adding apple juice and lemon juice. Most vegan recipes just use lemon juice, but I decided to further the tang by adding apple juice and whoa, is it good! It really made a difference than just using lemon juice! It compliments the cinnamon beautifully.
This is my 3rd time making it and this one is all mine….
I can’t wait to hear what you all think of this Raw Vegan Cinnamon Spice Cheesecake Tart!
Raw Vegan Cinnamon Spice Cheesecake
- 2 heaping cups blanched sliced almonds 227g (or regular sliced almonds for raw version)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1/2 - 3 tablespoons 50-60g agave (or maple syrup)
- pinch fine sea salt
- 2 heaping cups raw whole cashews 280g
- 1 cup 240g unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup 60g lemon juice
- 1/2 cup 160g agave or pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon 15g vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons 40g agave or maple syrup
- Ingredients for nuts have also been given in weight measurements for accurate results.
- Prepare the crust first by adding the almonds and cinnamon to a food processor. Process until a fine flour forms. Add the agave, starting with 2 1/2 tablespoons and add more if needed, and process until it clumps together. It should stick together when pressed between your fingers. Pour in a lightly greased 10 inch tart pan. Spread out evenly, pressing flat with your fingers and working your way just slightly up the sides. Set aside.
- Add all of the filling ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides as necessary. If you do not have a high powered blender, you will need to first soak the cashews in a bowl covered with water for about 5 hours. Drain and rinse and proceed with the next steps. (Adding the remaining filling ingredients and process until smooth)
- Pour the filling over the crust, making sure to scrape all the liquid out of the blender.
- In a small cup, add the swirl ingredients and stir until well mixed with a fork. Drop spoonfuls all over the filling and gently swirl with a butterknife. Don't overdo it or you will lose the swirl effect.
- Place in the freezer to chill overnight or for several hours until solid and firm. Remove 10-15 minutes before serving and slicing. You can either slice it directly in the tart pan or gently pop out the tart pan from the bottom and then slice. Place immediately back in the freezer to retain the firm shape, as it will soften if left out too long.