Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Rich, creamy and so decadent! You only need a few ingredients to make this amazing plant-based ice cream made from coconut milk!
VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM
What can I say….I love making desserts and seeing that it is summer, ice cream was very fitting. I love making homemade vegan ice cream. Just because you are vegan or avoiding dairy, doesn’t mean ice cream is out! In fact, check out all of my vegan ice cream recipes, there are so many to choose from. All of them are just as good, heck better, than unhealthy dairy ice creams.
I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate. Let me know if you try it! Be sure to leave me feedback below after you make the recipe!
OTHER VEGAN ICE CREAM RECIPES TO TRY:
- 4 Ingredient Chocolate Ice Cream
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Ice Cream
- Vegan Vanilla Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Vegan Vanilla Birthday Cake Ice Cream (with a shocking ingredient!)
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
- Vegan Java Crunch Ice Cream
- Raspberry Sorbet
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- One 13.5oz can FULL FAT coconut milk (I highly recommend Thai Kitchen brand-it's the best)
- One 13.5oz can LITE coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (128)g creamy peanut butter, with no added oils or sugar
- 1/4 cup (80g) agave
- 1/2 cup (80g) coconut palm sugar
- 4 tablespoons (24g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt add (if your peanut butter doesn't have any)
- 1 teaspoon (5g) pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup vegan semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
EASY CHOCOLATE SYRUP
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon (10g) maple syrup
- I use this scale.
Add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, to a food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy, 1-2 minutes. Do NOT add the chocolate chips yet.
Pour into your ice cream maker. Once it is almost done churning, add the chocolate chips. It will be a soft serve consistency. Freeze for a couple of hours to harden, if desired. If it freezes overnight, just take it out a few minutes before ready to serve, to soften some.
For the Chocolate Syrup: Stir together the 2 ingredients in a small cup until well blended, that's it! It tastes just like Hershey's chocolate syrup! You also could heat it up for hot fudge over your ice cream. If you don’t use it all at once, you may need to reheat it later but this makes a very small amount.