It’s summer. It’s hot. I’m thirsty. For some weird reason, I have been craving sparkling carbonated things. The cravings are so bad, that I’ve had cravings for coke, which is WEIRD because I stopped drinking sodas years ago. Well, I obviously am not going to drink that yuck again, so instead I came up with this awesome stuff. Awesome stuff, I tell ya.
Not only is this made from tons of healthy, yummy fresh fruits, it’s got that wonderful sparkling carbonated fizzy feel and it’s so darn delicious. This will be PERFECT for your summer parties, barbecues or for a much healthier alternative for the kiddos instead of the overly sugar-filled fake fruit punches and juices at the store.
Don’t you just want to dive into the picture and grab a drink?
This Ultimate Sparkling Fruit Punch is super simple to make too, all you do is chill the sparkling water, prepare the fruit, blend and strain the skins, that’s it! You will want to strain it because the grapes leave behind skins.
These drinks would go great at a summer party, barbecue and come to think of it, with my Barbecue Potato Salad too!
Look how fizzy.
My daughter loved this like nobody’s business. She just kept saying yummy over and over. So did I, haha.
I hope you love this Ultimate Sparkling Fruit Punch too! I’d love to hear how it turns out. Drop me a line below, I love hearing the awesome reviews! I’d also love to see your pic on Instagram. Make sure to tag me @thevegan8 and put my hashtag #thevegan8 in your CAPTION! For some reason, I have been missing many tags from you guys now unless my hashtag is in your caption. I don’t want to miss it. Thanks!
DRINK UP. Hope you all love this Sparkling Fruit Punch!
Sparkling Fruit Punch
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, stems removed and halved
- 1/4 cup (44g) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup (90g) fresh black grapes
- 1/2 cup (120g) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4-6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 cups chilled sparkling water (SEE NOTE)
- It is important your sparkling water is chilled for several hours or overnight because if you add it room temperature and then chill the drink afterwards the carbonation will fizz out by the time you serve it. To save time, you can have all your fruit ready the day before and then just add everything a few minutes before serving to your blender when it's all nice and cold.
- Before starting, make sure your sparkling water has chilled for a long time in the fridge (see above note).
- Wash all your fruit and chop the strawberries and remove stems. Add them along with all the remaining ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth. Taste and add any more sweetener if desired. I find this was plenty sweet with 4 heaping tablespoons, but if you are serving it at a party, you may add a little more.
- Lastly, drain the punch through a fine mesh strainer to catch any skins left behind from the grapes. See above photo in post. It does catch a lot. Pour in a pitcher and over ice if desired and serve. I garnished my glasses with extra fruit.