This Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream is a dream! It is NO-CHURN, oil-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and made with cashews, coconut milk, pumpkin, coconut sugar, maple syrup and pumpkin spices and just 8 ingredients total!
*This post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy here.
NO-CHURN VEGAN PUMPKIN ICE CREAM
Yup. When we aren’t shoving our faces with the Best Vegan Pumpkin Bread ever or Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, we get to enjoy the most popular seasonal Starbucks beverage of all time, in a no churn vegan ice cream. That is right, Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream and there is no ice cream maker needed! Are you as excited about it as I am? I can’t even begin to describe how luscious and ultra creamy this ice cream is. It seriously might be my favorite all-time ice cream I’ve made. But, I’m a HUGE spice lover, so this is right up my alley. It’s the kind of ice cream that you keep going back to the freezer and sneaking bites.
Don’t let the dairy-free, vegan, oil-free terms fool you, this vegan pumpkin spice ice cream is RICH, decadent, ridiculously creamy and TO DIE FOR. It was even amazing straight out of the blender, while warm. If you have an ice cream maker, then by all means, use it. It will be even better and creamier, BUT you don’t have to use one.
Now, it wouldn’t be a Pumpkin Spice Latte without the traditional whipped cream on top, now would it? I used So Delicious CocoWhip and it is simply incredible. A bit too sweet for my taste, but just a little is needed.
VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
Now, to complete this in full Starbucks fashion, I then topped it with my homemade Vegan Pumpkin Spice Sauce. Guys, this ice cream is amazing, buttttt adding the whip cream and pumpkin spice sauce made it seriously, incredible. That sauce. That sauce! It only takes about 10 minutes to make and it is out of this world.
OTHER VEGAN ICE CREAM RECIPES TO TRY:
- Vegan Vanilla Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- 4 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Sweet Potato Ice Cream
- Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Raspberry Sorbet
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream (No-Churn!)
- 1 1/4 cups (190g) raw cashews (soaked for 8-12 hours and rinsed/drained if you do not have a high-powered blender)
- 1 1/2 cups (360g) canned "lite" coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (120g) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (160g) pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon (15g) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (48g) coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (see NOTE)
- 2 teaspoons (up to 3 of instant coffee or espresso powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (optional, but it's incredible with it!)
- My starbucks pumpkin spice sauce
- So Delicious CocoWhip
- If you don't have the pumpkin spice blend, you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon allspice, 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves. Then just use 2 teaspoons of the blend.
- I use this scale.
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix and blend until completely smooth.
- If you have an ice cream maker, then by all means, use it, as it will make this THAT MUCH creamier, but it's not necessary if you don't have one. Pour into your ice cream maker (make sure your ice cream bowl has been frozen in the freezer overnight first) and churn for 20-30 minutes until it has reached a soft serve consistency. Do not overchurn or it will get crumbly.
- OR, pour into a thick container that keeps frozen goods well. I used a metal loaf pan. Cover well and freeze for a few hours until firm enough to scoop, stirring a couple of times during the process. If it freezes solid overnight, let it sit out at room temperature about 15 minutes before eating so it's nice and creamy. If you used your ice cream maker, then this magical stuff is scoop-able straight from the freezer!! Creamy heaven I tell ya.
- To make the "Starbucks latte", add some whipped cream on top and drizzle some of the pumpkin spice sauce on top. I'm telling the combo of the ice cream, whipped cream and pumpkin sauce on top was totally euphoric! Although the ice cream is amazing on it's own, too.
Adapted the ice cream base from my most popular ice cream Starbucks Copycat Mocha Ice Cream
Nutrition per 1/2 cup: 329 calories, 17.8 g fat, 5.8 g protein, 40.5 g carbs, 1.5 g fiber, 26.5 g sugar, 102 mg sodium