The most delicious 4 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies in 1 bowl and 20 minutes! These are soft and chewy with a crispy exterior, thanks to a rolled coconut sugar coating. They are also gluten-free and oil-free.
4 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
I love peanut butter and I love these vegan peanut butter cookies, even more. It should be illegal how delicious and easy these cookies are. No, really...they can be yours in 20 minutes.
I used to be obsessed with the peanut butter cookies at Subway. Believe it or not, Subway happens to have some really good cookies. Well, these have replaced those....and you only need 4 ingredients!
Basically these vegan peanut butter cookies are perfection. They are crispy, golden, sweet and absolutely delicious. The coconut sugar gives them that extra flavor and crunch. In other words, the perfect cookie texture. By making them with almond flour and maple syrup keeps them super moist and oil-free, as well as gluten-free. Most peanut butter cookies are made with eggs, however, these you can safely eat the raw dough, no eggs!
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
All you need to make these cookies are:
- almond flour
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- coconut sugar
Combine the first 3 ingredients well with a spoon. The dough should come together in a ball and be easy to form balls, if it is too wet (like Bob's Red Mill brand), then add a touch more almond flour to make it easier to work with. Pour some coconut sugar on a flat plate. Using your palms, form the dough into the size of 10-12 small golf balls. Roll in the sugar completely. Place on the prepared pan 2 inches apart. Press them down with a fork going in both directions and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Literally, 10 minute prep, 10 minutes to bake for these 4 ingredient vegan, gluten-free, oil-free peanut butter cookies. Chances are, you may just be tempted to pop one of these suckers straight into your mouth before baking them.
However, if you can contain yourself, roll them in glorious coconut sugar and bake them to perfection!
Can't wait to hear what you think of these 4 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies!
Other Vegan Cookies to try:
- Almond Butter Blossoms
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grain-free Chocolate Coconut Cookies
4 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup (112g) blanched almond flour (I highly recommend Kroger Simple Truth brand, HEB brand or Honeyvillle or King Arthur. Bob's Red Mill is not recommended, as it produces too flat and gritty results)
- 1/2 cup (128g) creamy natural peanut butter, with no added sugars or oils (mine contains a trace amount of salt, if yours doesn't, then add a 1/4 tsp salt)
- 1/4 cup (80g) pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar to roll the cookies in
- Note: When measuring almond flour, it is a good idea to use a scale for accurate measurements. Otherwise, scoop out an overflowing cup from the bag and gently pat it down, then level off with a knife or your finger.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F and line a sheetpan with parchment paper.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients well with a spoon. The dough should come together in a ball and be easy to form balls, if it is too wet (like Bob's Red Mill brand), then add a touch more almond flour to make it easier to work with. Pour some coconut sugar on a flat plate. Using your palms, form the dough into the size of 10-12 small golf balls. Roll in the sugar completely. Place on the prepared pan 2 inches apart. Press down gently with the back of a fork in both directions. Don't completely flatten, they should be about a 1/2 inch thick, as in the picture.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the tops have slightly cracked. Do not over-bake or they can turn dry. I took mine out at 9 minutes. They should be slightly crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. Cool for 10 minutes, then transfer using a metal spatula to cool completely on a cooling rack. If you try to remove them while still warm or with your fingers, they will fall apart.
Nutrition per cookie (based on 12): 139 calories, 9.5g fat, 3.9g protein, 10.3g carbs, 1.6g fiber, 6.9g sugar, 6mg sodium